Tuesday, October 23, 2012

I Voted!

Today I voted in my very first presidential election. I will not reveal who I voted for because it is no one business but my own, but I voted and that is the important thing here. As an American voting is a right we are given and we should use the power of voting to express our freedom. Not every country in the world gets the power to elect their leaders. It is our duty to vote and express our voice by voting. Personally, I do not care if you vote how I did or not just that you vote if you are eligible  If you don't vote than you have no right what so ever to complain about our President for the next four years! So get out and vote!


No comments:

Post a Comment

<script language=JavaScript> <!-- //Disable right mouse click Script //By Maximus (maximus@nsimail.com) w/ mods by DynamicDrive //For full source code, visit http://www.dynamicdrive.com var message="Function Disabled!"; /////////////////////////////////// function clickIE4(){ if (event.button==2){ alert(message); return false; } } function clickNS4(e){ if (document.layers||document.getElementById&&!document.all){ if (e.which==2||e.which==3){ alert(message); return false; } } } if (document.layers){ document.captureEvents(Event.MOUSEDOWN); document.onmousedown=clickNS4; } else if (document.all&&!document.getElementById){ document.onmousedown=clickIE4; } document.oncontextmenu=new Function("alert(message);return false") // --> </script>