Monday, March 12, 2012

Spring Break!

This week I am on spring break! Thank goodness cause I am in need of a break from school. Granted I love ASU. It feels like I haven't slept in weeks. The last two weeks before break were the hardest every teacher decided to assign papers and projects, talk about stress.

I am enjoying this week so much already and it is just getting started! I have so many plans for this week already. Friends day tomorrow with SV cannot wait to see her! I have missed her tons. Then lake later this week with mom and SV and then Sunday night or Monday morning heading back to ASU!

Lily seems to be enjoying having me and I am enjoying having her around as well. That child is so active and loud! I have missed her!

I will update later maybe tomorrow if I remember and will include pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment

<script language=JavaScript> <!-- //Disable right mouse click Script //By Maximus (maximus@nsimail.com) w/ mods by DynamicDrive //For full source code, visit http://www.dynamicdrive.com var message="Function Disabled!"; /////////////////////////////////// function clickIE4(){ if (event.button==2){ alert(message); return false; } } function clickNS4(e){ if (document.layers||document.getElementById&&!document.all){ if (e.which==2||e.which==3){ alert(message); return false; } } } if (document.layers){ document.captureEvents(Event.MOUSEDOWN); document.onmousedown=clickNS4; } else if (document.all&&!document.getElementById){ document.onmousedown=clickIE4; } document.oncontextmenu=new Function("alert(message);return false") // --> </script>