Friday, December 23, 2011

Home for Christmas

I am home for Christmas and loving it!! I have missed the family! It is sad that my first semester of college is over but a sigh of relief has been felt! I have loved everything about ASU! I love where I live, my roommates, my floor, the people I have met, my RA is amazing and he is a UC kid!!

This semester has been wonderful couldn't have asked for better my professors were great and I even had some great grades to finish off with and made the Dean's list! So I cannot complain.

I am looking forward to Christmas this time of the year happens to be my favorite minus the cold (which the south isn't experiencing) knocking on wood. I am not a fan of the cold but that is ok gives me a reason to snuggle under a blanket and stay indoors.

The littles are doing great! The princess is happy that I sissy is home hasn't left my side since I got home last Friday! I love that little girl so much she is a darling and has so much attitude. Lily had her birthday last Saturday she is now 4 sniff sniff she is growing up I miss the little baby we brought home from China 3 years ago!

But on a more exciting note over this Christmas season 4 children have met their forever families. I know all 3 of the families that adopted these children and they all hold a special place in my heart. Please for those that have continue to pray and for those just reading this now please pray for the Cross family the Rice family and the Yingling family. The Yingling's arrived home tonight with their beautiful daughter Cami you can follow them here the Rice family also has a blog here. The Rice's and Cross's both arrive home New Years Eve so continue to pray for safe travels and that all the littles will adjust to a new time zone.

I think this is all for now I will post pictures of our Christmas and The Princess's birthday later. Merry Christmas to all and a Happy New Years as well!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

<script language=JavaScript> <!-- //Disable right mouse click Script //By Maximus (maximus@nsimail.com) w/ mods by DynamicDrive //For full source code, visit http://www.dynamicdrive.com var message="Function Disabled!"; /////////////////////////////////// function clickIE4(){ if (event.button==2){ alert(message); return false; } } function clickNS4(e){ if (document.layers||document.getElementById&&!document.all){ if (e.which==2||e.which==3){ alert(message); return false; } } } if (document.layers){ document.captureEvents(Event.MOUSEDOWN); document.onmousedown=clickNS4; } else if (document.all&&!document.getElementById){ document.onmousedown=clickIE4; } document.oncontextmenu=new Function("alert(message);return false") // --> </script>