Tuesday, January 17, 2012

First Day of Classes 2nd semester!

Well to say the least I am EXHAUSTED and it wasn't even a normal Tuesday. I have 5 yes 5 classes on a normal Tuesday and I might just die! I have class from 9:30 until 10 pm with a break from 12:15 until 2 for lunch and a nap since snowboarding starts next Tuesday and it is my late class.

Overall I couldn't have asked for a better day though it was just long won't lie. I have a feeling it is going to be a wonderful semester! My Sociology professor seems to be a hoot! I have the same Watauga teacher and Economics might be a wee bit boring but I have it with two close friends so it shouldn't be too bad!

I am really looking forward to tomorrow however only one class and it doesn't start until 3:30ish so I am sleeping in. Then only one more day left in the week and I am done so glad I do not have Friday classes!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

<script language=JavaScript> <!-- //Disable right mouse click Script //By Maximus (maximus@nsimail.com) w/ mods by DynamicDrive //For full source code, visit http://www.dynamicdrive.com var message="Function Disabled!"; /////////////////////////////////// function clickIE4(){ if (event.button==2){ alert(message); return false; } } function clickNS4(e){ if (document.layers||document.getElementById&&!document.all){ if (e.which==2||e.which==3){ alert(message); return false; } } } if (document.layers){ document.captureEvents(Event.MOUSEDOWN); document.onmousedown=clickNS4; } else if (document.all&&!document.getElementById){ document.onmousedown=clickIE4; } document.oncontextmenu=new Function("alert(message);return false") // --> </script>