Sunday, January 1, 2012

My Awesome Amazing Roommate!!!

So as many know I am rooming with only the most amazing person ever!! She is wonderful I absolutly love her! She is an International exchange student from Xi'an China. Literlly the Chinese version of me it's quite funny! But since most of my blog readers haven't met her I thought I would introduce you to Claire Chen. She is funny, amazing, smart, and all of the above! I love my roommate and could not have hand picked a better one. She keeps me and line and most importantly can handle all of my craziness which can be a little frustrationg to some!


New Years Post will come a day late sorry!! Tomorrow I will post about it Claire was more important!! I will add more to her post as well so youe can all meet the amazing person I love with!!

Taylor :)

1 comment:

  1. She's from Xi'an? What are the chances of that happening? She sounds like a great roommate!

    ReplyDelete

<script language=JavaScript> <!-- //Disable right mouse click Script //By Maximus (maximus@nsimail.com) w/ mods by DynamicDrive //For full source code, visit http://www.dynamicdrive.com var message="Function Disabled!"; /////////////////////////////////// function clickIE4(){ if (event.button==2){ alert(message); return false; } } function clickNS4(e){ if (document.layers||document.getElementById&&!document.all){ if (e.which==2||e.which==3){ alert(message); return false; } } } if (document.layers){ document.captureEvents(Event.MOUSEDOWN); document.onmousedown=clickNS4; } else if (document.all&&!document.getElementById){ document.onmousedown=clickIE4; } document.oncontextmenu=new Function("alert(message);return false") // --> </script>