Sunday, December 2, 2012

20+ Things I bet you didn't know about me...

In honor of my birthday Dec 3rd; today/tomorrow depending on when you read this. I thought I would give you a glimpse into who I really am. I have noticed that I don't share to many details about who I truly am on my blog. Most of my post are more about things that I am doing or how my family and/or friends are. So today I thought maybe I would try a little something today here we go...

1. My middle name is Shae
2. I do not like the color pink at all....
3. I love dresses more than anyone could ever know even though most of the time I am wearing jeans and a t-shirt.
4. I bite my nails when I am nervous
5.I won my local beauty pageant when I was 4 and have never wanted to do another one
6. I am very shy until you get to know me then I am the craziest person you will ever meet
7. I am not a happy person when my sleep is disrupted and I have been told I give mean looks when I am woken up
8.I hate the snow and cold (Yes I know I go to the wrong school since I hate both of those)
9. I am very good at arguing and can always make my point known
10.I am very stubborn
11. I sleep with a stuffed stitch doll (the alien from Lilo and Stitch the Disney Movie)
12. I have never been a a serious relationship with someone of the opposite gender (actually I've never even really dated TBH.)
13. I love taking naps and sleep in general
14. I hate talking about me
15. I love romance movies P&P, The Notebook, P.S  I Love you, One Night With the King are some of my favorites
16. I am a massive book worm I love reading and can read late into the night.
17. I plan on living in China when I am finished paying back my student loans (I hope to teach English and maybe work with a local orphanage)
18. I am the least crafty person you will ever meet.
19. I love wearing boots as much as I hate the cold most of my clothes are made for the cold weather!
20. I love country music. Along with Classic Rock., Christian music, and some newer songs

A few to grow on.....

21. I HATE surprises with a passion!! I hate not knowing what is going on. I am kind of a control freak sometimes.
22. I am a whopping 5 feet tall! Crazy I know right but I love being short.



No comments:

Post a Comment

<script language=JavaScript> <!-- //Disable right mouse click Script //By Maximus (maximus@nsimail.com) w/ mods by DynamicDrive //For full source code, visit http://www.dynamicdrive.com var message="Function Disabled!"; /////////////////////////////////// function clickIE4(){ if (event.button==2){ alert(message); return false; } } function clickNS4(e){ if (document.layers||document.getElementById&&!document.all){ if (e.which==2||e.which==3){ alert(message); return false; } } } if (document.layers){ document.captureEvents(Event.MOUSEDOWN); document.onmousedown=clickNS4; } else if (document.all&&!document.getElementById){ document.onmousedown=clickIE4; } document.oncontextmenu=new Function("alert(message);return false") // --> </script>