Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Private Blog

Hi everyone,

I have finally gotten around to creating my private blog that I will be using along with this one. This one is by no means going anywhere anytime soon as I still love my blogspot could not part with it. However for my upcoming China trip to Starfish I will be posting all things about the babies I will be working with on it. It will also be a place where I can go to, to share things with only those individuals that I choose. If you would like to follow along shoot me an email tsw1203@aol.com and I will add you to the list of viewers and send you the password and blog address when everything is up and running. In the meantime I will still be here and posting on a halfway regular basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment

<script language=JavaScript> <!-- //Disable right mouse click Script //By Maximus (maximus@nsimail.com) w/ mods by DynamicDrive //For full source code, visit http://www.dynamicdrive.com var message="Function Disabled!"; /////////////////////////////////// function clickIE4(){ if (event.button==2){ alert(message); return false; } } function clickNS4(e){ if (document.layers||document.getElementById&&!document.all){ if (e.which==2||e.which==3){ alert(message); return false; } } } if (document.layers){ document.captureEvents(Event.MOUSEDOWN); document.onmousedown=clickNS4; } else if (document.all&&!document.getElementById){ document.onmousedown=clickIE4; } document.oncontextmenu=new Function("alert(message);return false") // --> </script>