Monday, December 10, 2012

The Kindness of Others

This individual knows good and well who they are but they have simply blown me away. I posted my chip in yesterday just to help off set some of the cost of my upcoming trip and withing an hour one individual had donated a fairly large amount of money to it. This individual by no means should have done that for me as I did not expect them to do so. But they did and I am forever blown away by their kindness. It is people like this individual who I strive to be more like. She has by my opinion the best job in the world it may not be the best paying monetarily but over all it's amazing and something I dream of doing one day. But she donated to help me go to China and do what I love and I could by no means be an more thankful than I am right now! Thank you from the bottom of my heart!!

Also thank you to everyone who has donated so far. Since I am a new member with paypal there is a 21 day delay between when you donate and when it appears on the chip in! Thank you to everyone who is helping me get to China!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

<script language=JavaScript> <!-- //Disable right mouse click Script //By Maximus (maximus@nsimail.com) w/ mods by DynamicDrive //For full source code, visit http://www.dynamicdrive.com var message="Function Disabled!"; /////////////////////////////////// function clickIE4(){ if (event.button==2){ alert(message); return false; } } function clickNS4(e){ if (document.layers||document.getElementById&&!document.all){ if (e.which==2||e.which==3){ alert(message); return false; } } } if (document.layers){ document.captureEvents(Event.MOUSEDOWN); document.onmousedown=clickNS4; } else if (document.all&&!document.getElementById){ document.onmousedown=clickIE4; } document.oncontextmenu=new Function("alert(message);return false") // --> </script>