Saturday, November 10, 2012

Today I am Thankful for Day 8

Today I am thankful for this little girl right here!












Four years ago today you completely changed my life. Four years ago today in a HOT hotel room in Nanchang China you came into our family as one very upset little girl but soon after we learned all about your personality.  I am so blessed to be her big sister. You have completely changed our family for the better and I am so blessed that God placed you in our family. You are the feistiest,  and spunkiest little 4 year old I know but I love that about you! You stand your ground like your big sister and have so much attitude. You have so much energy and keep us all on our toes. You are very funny and keep the family laughing. You may only be about the size of a 3 year old but you act as if you are about to turn 20. You are wise beyond you years already and have the best style of anyone in the family along with the most shoes. But above all I love you with all my heart and I am the luckiest person in the world to have you for a little sister! I love you Lily Grace!! Happy Gotcha Day!! We have come a long way in our 4 years as sister but I wouldn't trade you for the world! I love you from the top of your head to the tip of your toes!! 

First ever picture with her daddy!

Lily and her Raisin Box(We had to pry this thing out her her hand)

The first bottle I ever gave Lily

You have grown so much over these four years and you are absolutely beautiful inside and out. You love your family more than life's itself. You are a big love bug and most of all you are my little sister! Today I pray that your "China Mommy" knows just how loved and cherished her little girl is and that the hardest decision she ever had to make has given our family the biggest blessing ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment

<script language=JavaScript> <!-- //Disable right mouse click Script //By Maximus (maximus@nsimail.com) w/ mods by DynamicDrive //For full source code, visit http://www.dynamicdrive.com var message="Function Disabled!"; /////////////////////////////////// function clickIE4(){ if (event.button==2){ alert(message); return false; } } function clickNS4(e){ if (document.layers||document.getElementById&&!document.all){ if (e.which==2||e.which==3){ alert(message); return false; } } } if (document.layers){ document.captureEvents(Event.MOUSEDOWN); document.onmousedown=clickNS4; } else if (document.all&&!document.getElementById){ document.onmousedown=clickIE4; } document.oncontextmenu=new Function("alert(message);return false") // --> </script>