Saturday, November 3, 2012

What I am Thankful for Day 1

Since November is a month to be thankful I thought I would try something a little different. Since we all know how bad I am at keeping my blog updated I will go ahead and schedule all the post to come out for this month. I know I am getting a late start but hey better late than never. This month I will attempt to do a post a day about what I am thankful for.

Today I am thankful for..... My awesome family!

My family means everything to me. Granted we don't always see eye to eye I wouldn't be who I am today without them. I love my parents and of course those two adorable little siblings of mine very much. My family are some of the few people who have always been there for me. My friends have changed throughout the years but my family has stuck by my side through thick and thin. Also since I don't think I have ever really introduced my family on the blog minus the "littles" I will take some time to do that as well.

My mom: Robin, this picture was taken my senior year of high school on senior night. Yes I know we look alike. My mom is a nurse, something I could never do since I cannot look at blood or body fluids at all for that matter.

My step father Jeff: The princess is in this picture as well and she loves her daddy dearly.. to say she has him wrapped would be an understatement. Jeff is a school teacher at our middle school and teaches 6th grade science.

Jacob: My little brother, Jacob (the Prince) is 10 and has been apart of our family since May 2009 when we first saw his picture. Love this little guy. I love being the big sister to a little brother and I will enjoy every minute of it because we all know one day he will be bigger than me. Jacob is currently a 4th grader and is wonderful in math so their is hope that someone else in our family will be a math and science person!


Finally last but not least her Royal Majesty Princess Lily (aka Sassy Pants)
Lily: Is my youngest sibling. She is almost 5 (sniff sniff). Our family adopted Lily November 2008. She is the princess of the family and I love this little one so much! We have a wonderful big sister little sister relationship. Lily is in her final year of preschool and starts "big school" next year. We are currently in the princess faze so if you need the down low on your Disney Princesses let me know cause I know them all.




No comments:

Post a Comment

<script language=JavaScript> <!-- //Disable right mouse click Script //By Maximus (maximus@nsimail.com) w/ mods by DynamicDrive //For full source code, visit http://www.dynamicdrive.com var message="Function Disabled!"; /////////////////////////////////// function clickIE4(){ if (event.button==2){ alert(message); return false; } } function clickNS4(e){ if (document.layers||document.getElementById&&!document.all){ if (e.which==2||e.which==3){ alert(message); return false; } } } if (document.layers){ document.captureEvents(Event.MOUSEDOWN); document.onmousedown=clickNS4; } else if (document.all&&!document.getElementById){ document.onmousedown=clickIE4; } document.oncontextmenu=new Function("alert(message);return false") // --> </script>