Wednesday, November 7, 2012

What I am Thankful for Day 5

Today I am thankful for the Miracle of Adoption. Four years ago today my family left for the biggest journey of our life, and 3 short days later we would meet the little girl of our dreams and our family would be one step closer to being complete. Adoption has been the best decision our family has ever made. I have the world's best and cutest siblings anyone could ever ask for and I love them with all my heart. The adoption of my siblings was the best decision my parents could have every made and granted it wasn't always rainbow and heart it has been worth it. Seeing these precious faces everyday makes it worth every challenged we have faced and may face in the future.






I love you two and I am so thankful to be your big sister! 


Below our the children that were adopted on our adoption trip for Jacob.

All of the children adopted in Jacob's Travel Group Jan 2010

Jacob's Travel group! All of these families have been blessed by adoption! During our trip 7 children were united with their forever families and orphans no more!




No comments:

Post a Comment

<script language=JavaScript> <!-- //Disable right mouse click Script //By Maximus (maximus@nsimail.com) w/ mods by DynamicDrive //For full source code, visit http://www.dynamicdrive.com var message="Function Disabled!"; /////////////////////////////////// function clickIE4(){ if (event.button==2){ alert(message); return false; } } function clickNS4(e){ if (document.layers||document.getElementById&&!document.all){ if (e.which==2||e.which==3){ alert(message); return false; } } } if (document.layers){ document.captureEvents(Event.MOUSEDOWN); document.onmousedown=clickNS4; } else if (document.all&&!document.getElementById){ document.onmousedown=clickIE4; } document.oncontextmenu=new Function("alert(message);return false") // --> </script>