Wednesday, November 14, 2012

What I am Thankful for Day 12

Today I am thankful for my awesome job. Well okay it's not that awesome but I do love it. I work with amazing people who make it fun. I work the student gates at our home football games and I also help on the field. The people I work with are simply great to say the least. I don't think I could have picked better people.

Rachel: Rachel is a fellow UCer gotta love us we are simply the best. She went to a high school not far from where I went to high school. She is too funny and is my dance buddy. I hate that she is graduating this year because I will miss her tons next year.

Catherine: Catherine is a good friend already and we work together. She is a hoot and is tons of fun to spend time with her at work since our schedules conflict during the week and we don't get to see a lot of her.

Matt: Matt aka John is my gate buddy. We normally have gates that are side by side and he makes sure to pick on me at every game. He got his nick name John because he couldn't remember my name and started calling me Ashley so I gave him a new name.

These 3 individuals are the main reason aside from the pay check that I enjoy working at my job. We have a blast together between dancing, laughing, and laser fights. Yes we have lase fights hard to believe we are in college with the way we act. Our scanners for the student ID's also can scan bar-codes and we have too much fun with them.
Rachel and I being super heroes at our last home game. It was too hot to wear our work jackets so we made capes out of them.

Rachel, Catherine, and I

Me and Matt





No comments:

Post a Comment

<script language=JavaScript> <!-- //Disable right mouse click Script //By Maximus (maximus@nsimail.com) w/ mods by DynamicDrive //For full source code, visit http://www.dynamicdrive.com var message="Function Disabled!"; /////////////////////////////////// function clickIE4(){ if (event.button==2){ alert(message); return false; } } function clickNS4(e){ if (document.layers||document.getElementById&&!document.all){ if (e.which==2||e.which==3){ alert(message); return false; } } } if (document.layers){ document.captureEvents(Event.MOUSEDOWN); document.onmousedown=clickNS4; } else if (document.all&&!document.getElementById){ document.onmousedown=clickIE4; } document.oncontextmenu=new Function("alert(message);return false") // --> </script>