Friday, November 16, 2012

What I am Thankful for Day 16

Today I am thankful for the blessing of having a car. I don't quite know how I would get anything done if did not have my lovely car Feisty (yes there is a story behind her name). Feisty gets me from point A to B all the time and she does so safely. Granted I do not need a car at school really as the bus will take me anywhere and everywhere I need to go to in and around campus it is nice when I need to go grocery shopping to just hop in my car go get what I need and then pull up to my door almost unload my things and then go and park my car. It is very nice not having to carry everything I bought from one bus stop to the next and then from the  drop off location to my room. It is quite a hike at ASU.

Feisty and Courtney last year during exam time when we spent the day at the library.

Feisty's trunk full of groceries for an event that we took individual shopping for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

<script language=JavaScript> <!-- //Disable right mouse click Script //By Maximus (maximus@nsimail.com) w/ mods by DynamicDrive //For full source code, visit http://www.dynamicdrive.com var message="Function Disabled!"; /////////////////////////////////// function clickIE4(){ if (event.button==2){ alert(message); return false; } } function clickNS4(e){ if (document.layers||document.getElementById&&!document.all){ if (e.which==2||e.which==3){ alert(message); return false; } } } if (document.layers){ document.captureEvents(Event.MOUSEDOWN); document.onmousedown=clickNS4; } else if (document.all&&!document.getElementById){ document.onmousedown=clickIE4; } document.oncontextmenu=new Function("alert(message);return false") // --> </script>