Sunday, November 25, 2012

What I am Thankful for Days 19-25

Sorry I have been away lately. I  have been super busy with school before break and was out of town during my break and without internet access. Below is what I am thankful for, for each day that was missed.

Day 19: Breaks from School. As much as I love being at school it gets crazy occasionally and I need a break. Since the semester is winding down things are even crazier and Thanksgiving break was openly welcomed. It was nice to sleep and not have to worry about classes.

Day 20: The slight drop in gas prices. It is so nice to be seeing gas prices slowly going down and under $3.50. They are still slightly higher here at ASU but it was nice to fill up my gas tank on the way home for under 30 dollars.

Day 21: My bed at home. It is nice to sleep in my wonderful bed at home and to get away from the hard slab I sleep in at school even though I miss my school bed when I am away from it.

Day 22: A home cooked meal. Even though our dining hall is okay, I miss home cooked meals and the foods that I love. It is so nice to be able to sit down at an actual table and eat food with my family that I love dearly.

Day 23: My family's lake home. It is nice to just head up to the lake and get away for a little bit. I am almost completely disconnected from society no internet access except the little bit I can get on my phone and we also have very poor cell service up there but it is nice to just get away from it all for a bit.

Day 24: My cell phone. I would probably be lost without it as I have no one's numbers memorized and it is my connection to the social media world 9 times out of 10. Rarely do I get to sit down at my computer to check my email or get on facebook. IT is normally all done through my phone since I feel like I am always on the go.

Day 25: Modern medicine!!!! I have been sick the last few days and NyQuil/DayQuil have been my new best friends. I hate being sick and thankfully I rarely am. I cannot wait to be well again and breath out of my nose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

<script language=JavaScript> <!-- //Disable right mouse click Script //By Maximus (maximus@nsimail.com) w/ mods by DynamicDrive //For full source code, visit http://www.dynamicdrive.com var message="Function Disabled!"; /////////////////////////////////// function clickIE4(){ if (event.button==2){ alert(message); return false; } } function clickNS4(e){ if (document.layers||document.getElementById&&!document.all){ if (e.which==2||e.which==3){ alert(message); return false; } } } if (document.layers){ document.captureEvents(Event.MOUSEDOWN); document.onmousedown=clickNS4; } else if (document.all&&!document.getElementById){ document.onmousedown=clickIE4; } document.oncontextmenu=new Function("alert(message);return false") // --> </script>