Thursday, November 8, 2012

What I am Thankful for Day 6

Today I am thankful for life long friends. These individuals have been by my side for quite a while some since we were in elementary school and some for just a few years. These are the people that I can go to with anything and everything and I know that they will not judge or criticize me. They have seen me at my weakest points and have been there with open arms. They have offered me their shoulders to cry on and have just listened to what I needed to say and get off my chest. They have been the strong ones when I was down and have helped me though so many dark days. They have helped me thorough quite a bit actually. They know all about my quirks and everything that sets me off but they have still hung around. They know the things I love and the things I hate. They have been the ones I have shared many good laughs with and many talks with. These 3 people probably know more about me than any other person on this earth. They have been sworn to secrecy and know that if they ever spill about me I have just as much on them. I love these 3 individuals so much and I am so blessed to have met them. Granted we all live in different towns and don''t get to see each other often nothing has changed and our friend ship is just as strong as it always has been. That is something that I love about them, we don't have to be together every waking minute of our lives or see or hear from each other often but when we are together it is like we never left we just pick back up from where we left off. Many people have come in and out of my life but they have always been there for me and I look forward to where our lives will continue to lead us.


Sarah and I go all the way back to the good ole days of elementary school. We met in the 5th grade on the play ground at recess and we have been going string ever sense. The two of us together are a crazy mix. We are the most random people ever and always have a great time together. Sarah is the creative one out of the two of us. She has had my back since the day we met. Sarah goes to Gardner Webb so we don't get to see each other as often as we like but man do I love this girl. She knows everything about me and could probably write a book about my life. She has been there with me through everything. She knows all of my pet peeves, everything that I love, hate, what sets me off etc. She knows all my quirks but that hasn't scared her away yet. I love having her as my friend and love that even tough we don't see each other much when we are together it is like nothing has ever changed.



Collin and I met our freshman year of high school in none other than world history! Collin is literally like my brother. Him, Sarah, and I are a dangerous mix. He is that guy friend that I can just go and talk with and he will listen to what ever it is that I have to say. He has been with me through some bad and good days and has hung around. He like Sarah knows so much about me but has chose to hang around. He is one of the biggest goof balls I have ever met and can make me laugh very easily.


Ashton and I did not meet until I was a Sophomore in High School and I probably scared the crap out of her when I met her! Our youngest brothers our both from the same orphanage in China and our families traveled together to adopt Jacob and Andrew. We actually did not meet face to face until January 20th 2010 and we hit it off very quickly. We spent 3 weeks together in China but by the time we left it was if we had known each other for forever. She shares my love of China and orphans and together we run SWW. She is that girl that I could call and she would help me bury a body or dispose of any evidence of anything. She is the person I can call about anything and everything and she will just listen. We are very close and our friendship has only grown since those few weeks in China. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

<script language=JavaScript> <!-- //Disable right mouse click Script //By Maximus (maximus@nsimail.com) w/ mods by DynamicDrive //For full source code, visit http://www.dynamicdrive.com var message="Function Disabled!"; /////////////////////////////////// function clickIE4(){ if (event.button==2){ alert(message); return false; } } function clickNS4(e){ if (document.layers||document.getElementById&&!document.all){ if (e.which==2||e.which==3){ alert(message); return false; } } } if (document.layers){ document.captureEvents(Event.MOUSEDOWN); document.onmousedown=clickNS4; } else if (document.all&&!document.getElementById){ document.onmousedown=clickIE4; } document.oncontextmenu=new Function("alert(message);return false") // --> </script>