Tuesday, November 6, 2012

What I am Thankful for Day 4

Today I am thankful for my friends. The people that I have met since coming to college are simply awesome. I love them all so much and owe much of my sanity to them. They keep me in line and we always have a great time when we are together. I have met the best group of individuals since I have been away from home.

Sam: Sam and I met my freshmen year at the kick off for the different churches here and been. We hit it off from the get go. She is my adorable little Asian friend. Her faith absolutely astounds me and I love how much she loves God.

Lauren: Lauren and I met at the kick off for churches here at ASU as well. Her and Sam were roommates their freshman year. Lauren is probably one of the few people I know who is as obsessed with China as I am. She is gorgeous inside and out and loves Jesus so much. We have so much fun when we are together especially picking on Dubald.

Charlotte: Charlotte was my suitemate my freshman year and I couldn't have hand picked a more perfect person to live with. Like anybody going off to college my biggest fear was would I get along with the people I would be living with... Well when I met this one it was like we had been friends for years and we kicked off a wonderful friendship from the start. We do not live together this year but we are still very close and I love her dearly. She helped me survive my first year away from home. I have so many nicknames for her (Frenchie, Dubald, and others that I won't post). Dubald is nothing short of AMAZING. She speaks 3 languages fluently. She has been all over the world and love little kids just like me. 

Madison: Madison and I did not really get to know each other until second semester freshman year when we ended up in our Watauga class together. Madison is a wonderful person and the biggest over achiever I have ever met. 

Catherine: I cannot tell you exactly how Catherine and I met because quite frankly I do not remember. But I can say that I am thankful to have met her. She is the funniest person and can always make me laugh with what she has to say. She is so random and that is what I love about her.

Claire: Oh how I miss her!! Claire and I were roommates my freshman year. I couldn't have picked a better roommate for my freshman year. Claire is from China and Xi'an of all places. She kept me laughing last year so much and I learned a ton from her. I can say even though we never had Chinese lessons my Chinese improved because of her. I miss Claire tons and even though she isn't here we still skype fairly regular and I plan on visiting her on my next trip to China.

Dwight: What to say what to day... Dwight was my RA freshman year and we quickly became great friends. Dwight is like my older brother and he is a great person to just talk to when you need to talk. He is always willing to listen to whatever anyone needs to say and will offer advice if you need it. The funny thing about Dwight is he is from my home town so he understands all of my UC jokes.

There are so many more amazing people I have met but these people right here are some of my best friends and I love them all dearly! Of course my roommates make the list of some of my best friends and I blogged about them yesterday please go back a post to read all about Yesenia, Megan, and Courtney!

No comments:

Post a Comment

<script language=JavaScript> <!-- //Disable right mouse click Script //By Maximus (maximus@nsimail.com) w/ mods by DynamicDrive //For full source code, visit http://www.dynamicdrive.com var message="Function Disabled!"; /////////////////////////////////// function clickIE4(){ if (event.button==2){ alert(message); return false; } } function clickNS4(e){ if (document.layers||document.getElementById&&!document.all){ if (e.which==2||e.which==3){ alert(message); return false; } } } if (document.layers){ document.captureEvents(Event.MOUSEDOWN); document.onmousedown=clickNS4; } else if (document.all&&!document.getElementById){ document.onmousedown=clickIE4; } document.oncontextmenu=new Function("alert(message);return false") // --> </script>